- 20,500 lb.
- 26,000 lb.
- GAWR Front
- 7,500 lb.
- GAWR Rear
- 13,500 lb.
- Fuel Capacity
- 80 gal.
- LP Tank Capacity
- 84 lb.
- Exterior Length
- 34' 10"
- Exterior Height
- 12' 5"
- Exterior Width
- Fresh Water
- 70 gal.
- Gray Water
- 45 gal.
- Black Water
- 45 gal.
- Awning Size
- 15' & 10'
GVWR (Gross Vehicle Weight Rating) – is the maximum permissible weight of the unit when fully loaded. It includes all weights, inclusive of all fluids, cargo, optional equipment and accessories. For safety and product performance do NOT exceed the GVWR.
GCWR (Gross Combined Weight Rating) – is the maximum permissible loaded weight of your motor home and any towed trailer or towed vehicle. Actual GCWR of this vehicle may be limited by the sum of the GVWR and the installed hitch receiver maximum capacity rating; see hitch rating label for detail.
GAWR (Gross Axle Weight Rating) – is the maximum permissible weight, including cargo, fluids, optional equipment and accessories that can be safely supported by a combination of all axles.
UVW (Unloaded Vehicle Weight)* – is the typical weight of the unit as manufactured at the factory. It includes all weight at the unit’s axle(s) and tongue or pin and LP Gas. The UVW does not include cargo, fresh potable water, additional optional equipment or dealer installed accessories.
*Estimated Average based on standard build optional equipment.
CCC (Cargo Carrying Capacity) ** – is the amount of weight available for fresh potable water, cargo, additional optional equipment and accessories. CCC is equal to GVWR minus UVW. Available CCC should accommodate fresh potable water (8.3 lbs per gallon). Before filling the fresh water tank, empty the black and gray tanks to provide for more cargo capacity.
**Estimated Average based on standard build optional equipment.
Each Forest River RV is weighed at the manufacturing facility prior to shipping. A label identifying the unloaded vehicle weight of the actual unit and the cargo carrying capacity is applied to every Forest River RV prior to leaving our facilities.
The load capacity of your unit is designated by weight, not by volume, so you cannot necessarily use all available space when loading your unit.
Actual towing capacity is dependent upon your particular loading and towing circumstances, which includes the GVWR, GAWR and GCWR as well as adequate trailer brakes. Please refer to the Operator's Manual of your vehicle for further towing information.
Note: Specifications are subject to change without notice.
- Solid Surface Kitchen Countertop
- Premium Linoleum Throughout
- Hardwood Cabinet Doors/Flat Panel
- Self-Closing Ball Bearing Drawer Guides Throughout
- Frameless Tinted Windows with Safety Glass
- Reclining/Swivel Pilot Seats
- Sofa with Hide-A-Bed (Where Applicable)
- Solar Privacy Shades Throughout
- Easy Clean Cockpit Floor
- Power Windshield Shade with Manual Side Shade
- 10" Touch Screen Radio AM/FM Radio with Bluetooth Apple CarPlay and Android Auto Link Enabled
- Pre-Wired for Satellite Dish
- Ex terior Cable TV Jack and Tailgater Satellite Jack
- LP Leak Alarm and Smoke Detector
- Carbon Monoxide Detector
- Fire Extinguisher
- King Jack TV - Radio Antenna
- 40" LCD TV Main Coach (29FW, 32LS, 35ES)
- Fireplace Electric (32LS, 35ES, 35OS)
- Charging Station for Electronic Devices
- High Rise Kitchen Faucet
- Stainless Steel Farmhouse Sink
- Solid Surface Sink Covers
- Stainless Residential Refrigerator
- Stainless Steel 3-Burner Range with Glass Cover
- Stainless OTR Microwave
- Tile Backsplash
BATH AND WATER
- Stainless Lavatory Sink
- Porcelain Toilet with Foot Flush
- One Piece ABS Shower Surround
- Glass Shower Door
- Power Bath Vent
- 6-Gallon Gas/Electric D.S.I. Water Heater
- Demand Water Pump
- Skylight Over Shower
- Stackable Washer/Dryer Prep (32LS, 35OS, 35ES, 315KS)
- Whole Coach Water Filter (Exc. CSA)
- King Bed
- CPAP Cabinet
- Designer Headboard
- 32" LCD TV Bedroom
- Drop-Down Front Bunk Bed
- LED Interior Lighting
- 30'-50-Amp Power Cord
- 55-Amp, 110/12-Volt Power Converter
- GFI Circuit
- Outside Receptacle (DS)
- Emergency Start Switch
- Lighted Trunk Boxes
- Exterior LED Strip Light
- 30,000 BTU E.I. Furnace
- Dual 15,000 BTU A/C with Heat Pump
- Dual Coach Batteries
- 5.5 KW Gas Generator
- Coach Command Center
- Automatic Transfer Switch
- 1200W Inverter
- Auto Generator Start
- 100W Solar Panel with Controller (Aftermarket Upgradeable to 300W)
- Ford F53 Chassis 7.3L V8
- Tilt and Telescoping Steering Wheel
- Cruise Control
- Traction Control
- Sunload Sensor with Auto Dimming Dash Lighting
- Intermittent Wipers
- Dash Air Conditioning
- 19.5 Radial Tires (N/A 315KS)
- Rear Mud Flaps Only
- Power Entrance Step-Double
- Full Basement with Pass Thru Storage
- Radius Trunk Doors with Slam Latch
- Fiberglass Front Cap and Rear Cap
- Dead Bolt Lock-Entrance Door
- 26" Radius Entry Door
- Power Patio Awning
- 8,000 Towing Hitch with 7-Way Plug (32LS,35OS,35ES,315KS)
- High Definition Back Up and Side Cameras
- Power Heated Mirrors
- Automatic Leveling Jacks
- Slide-Out Room Awning(s)
- 20-Gallon LP Tank
- Valve Stem Extenders
- Exterior Kitchen (29FW, 32LS)
- Computer Work Station at Passenger Seat
- High Gloss “Oyster” Gelcoat Sidewalls (with Azdel™ Superlite Composite)
- Crowned, Laminated Fiberglass Roof (with Azdel™ Superlite Composite)
- Exterior Propane Hook-Up
- Outside Entertainment Center with TV
- Auxiliary Dash Fans
- Auxiliary Driving Lights
INTERIOR COLOR SELECTIONS
INTERIOR WOOD COLOR SELECTIONS
- White Velvet
- Chocolate Cherry
EXTERIOR COLOR SELECTIONS
- Partial Paint (Standard)
- Full Body Paint - Glaucous (Optional)
- Full Body Paint - Graphite (Optional)
- Full Body Paint - Scarlet (Optional)
- Power Theater Seating (N/A 29FW)
- Washer/Dryer Stackable (32LS, 35OS, 35ES, 315KS)
- Power Driver Seat
- Diamond Shield Paint Protection - (Required with Full Paint)
- CSA Up-Fit
- CD-MVSA (Canadian Motor Vehicle Safety Act) (Mandatory for All Canadian Provinces)