- Hitch Weight
- 694 lb.
- 7,600 lb.
- 5,314 lb.
- 2,286 lb.
- Exterior Length
- 25' 9"
- Exterior Height
- 11' 1"
- Exterior Width
- Fresh Water
- 50 gal.
- Gray Water
- 35 gal.
- Black Water
- 35 gal.
- Awning Size
GVWR (Gross Vehicle Weight Rating) – is the maximum permissible weight of the unit when fully loaded. It includes all weights, inclusive of all fluids, cargo, optional equipment and accessories. For safety and product performance do NOT exceed the GVWR.
GCWR (Gross Combined Weight Rating) – is the maximum permissible loaded weight of your motor home and any towed trailer or towed vehicle. Actual GCWR of this vehicle may be limited by the sum of the GVWR and the installed hitch receiver maximum capacity rating; see hitch rating label for detail.
GAWR (Gross Axle Weight Rating) – is the maximum permissible weight, including cargo, fluids, optional equipment and accessories that can be safely supported by a combination of all axles.
UVW (Unloaded Vehicle Weight)* – is the typical weight of the unit as manufactured at the factory. It includes all weight at the unit’s axle(s) and tongue or pin and LP Gas. The UVW does not include cargo, fresh potable water, additional optional equipment or dealer installed accessories.
*Estimated Average based on standard build optional equipment.
CCC (Cargo Carrying Capacity) ** – is the amount of weight available for fresh potable water, cargo, additional optional equipment and accessories. CCC is equal to GVWR minus UVW. Available CCC should accommodate fresh potable water (8.3 lbs per gallon). Before filling the fresh water tank, empty the black and gray tanks to provide for more cargo capacity.
**Estimated Average based on standard build optional equipment.
Each Forest River RV is weighed at the manufacturing facility prior to shipping. A label identifying the unloaded vehicle weight of the actual unit and the cargo carrying capacity is applied to every Forest River RV prior to leaving our facilities.
The load capacity of your unit is designated by weight, not by volume, so you cannot necessarily use all available space when loading your unit.
Actual towing capacity is dependent upon your particular loading and towing circumstances, which includes the GVWR, GAWR and GCWR as well as adequate trailer brakes. Please refer to the Operator's Manual of your vehicle for further towing information.
Note: Specifications are subject to change without notice.
Freedom Value Package (Required)
- 3/4 Gel Coated Fiberglass Cap with Automotive Glass Windshield
- Alumicage Construction
- Vacuum Bonded Walls w/ Azdel Composite (Interior and Exterior)
- Aluminum Wheels
- Spare Tire
- Detachable Power Cord
- Power Awning w/ LED Light Strip
- Tinted Safety Glass Windows
- Front Diamond Plate
- E-Z Lube® Axles
- Spread Axle Design (N/A 192RBS)
- Heated Enclosed Underbelly
- Tufflex PVC Roofing
- Exterior Shower
- Winterize Ready Kit
- Black Tank Flush
- Ducted Furnace and A/C (N/A 192RBS)
- Magnetic Compartment Door
- 24" X 48" Outdoor Table
- AIR 360+ Amplified Omnidirectional VHF/UHF, FM and WiFi Antenna with optional 4G LTE Gateway Add-On
- Exterior TV Hook-up
- Freedom Solar Ready
- Back-up Camera Prep
- Battery Disconnect
- Aluminun Solid Steps
- Pet leash/bottle opener
- 81" Interior Height
- AM/FM/HDMI/USB/Bluetooth Radio
- Two Exterior/Four Interior Speakers
- LED TV
- LED Interior Lighting
- Night Shades
- Carefree Flooring
- Hidden Hinge Cabinetry
- Dual Basin American Stonecast Sink
- Oven with 3-Burner Stove and Glass Top
- Double Door Refrigerator
- Utensil Drawer
- 60" X 80" Bed w/cover
- USB Ports
- Skylight/Power Vent in Bath
- Porcelain Toilet
- Friction Hinge Entry Door
Ultra Lite Express Pack (required)
- Power Tongue Jack
- Griddle and Side Table
- 8 cu. ft. Refrigerator
- 175 W Solar Panel and 30 Amp MPPT Control Charger
- 50 AMP Service with Second Air Conditioner Prep
- Second 15K BTU Roof Air Conditioner Installed
- Power Stabilizer Jacks (N/A 192RBS)
- 12 Volt 10 cu. ft. Refrigerator
- CSA Canadian Compliance
- Murphy Bed (226RBS, 238BHS required)
- MEP Fee (REPLACES RVIA)